Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Agent Looking For Work



That's right, I am back in the saddle again...and you know what? It feels good to be back. I have missed designing. Granted I've done small projects here and there, but I long to be immersed in a creative job as I once was. That being said, I am sending out an S.O.S. to one and all who read this blog. I am looking for design work. I'm available for anything: freelance, in house, peon in an agency...I make a mean cup of coffee. Seeing as how I've been out of the game for a while, I will take anything I can get. I'm just craving a creative environment where I can exercise my talents and if I'm lucky expand my knowledge. So if you, anyone you know, or any company you come across is looking for a designer with skills, please drop me a line. Help in any form is greatly appreciated! Thank you kindly.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping eyes, ears , nose and any other senses I can muster, open for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Colleen!! You're awesome! Enjoy the long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete