Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome To The Aberrant Designs Blog

Aberrant Designs is a graphic design firm based out of the East Bay in Northern California. It is owned and operated by myself, Rachael Rodriguez.

I am an art director and graphic designer who is incredibly passionate about art and design. I earned my Bachelor's degree in Visual & Performing Arts with an emphasis in Arts & Technology in 2005. During my college career, I focused my studies on graphic design. Right out of school, I worked as a freelance designer and shortly after began working for Swinerton Inc. as a graphics and presentation designer. While working for Swinerton, I specialized in designing Flash and PowerPoint presentations as well as designing logos and print collateral. In 2007, I decided to dedicate myself full-time to art and design, thus returning to the world of freelance. After years of freelancing, working for other people, and gaining a great deal of knowledge and skill, I realized it was time to open my own design firm.

Aberrant Designs is the culmination of my years of education and experience. My firm specializes in logo design, brand identity, advertising, and print collateral. I also work with companies and individuals on a consultant basis to design presentations and provide other visual communications services.

From concept to completion, I work closely with my clients to achieve their business goals through design.
My mission and the mission of Aberrant Designs is to provide unique, clean, quality design work that makes the concepts of my clients come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment