Sunday, August 1, 2010

Land of Sunshine and Palm Trees

I'm back from the land of sunshine and palm trees, although, there really wasn't much sunshine in San Diego the past few days. The weather was rather schizophrenic. However, I had a fantastic time. Greatly enjoyed being with my family, being near the beach, and having some great food. Thus, I wanted to share a little bit of my trip with you. Here are some pictures I took while I was there.


My grandpa's violin...beautiful and so neat.


Delicious shrimp cocktail at my favorite restaurant...Fleming's.


This mouth watering vision from heaven is chocolate lava cake from Fleming's.


Oceanside Harbor...where we had an awesome dinner with a spectacular view.

To view the rest of my favorite trip photos, visit my photography page

No comments:

Post a Comment